Package Price per person
RESERVE NOW for $200 super early-bird discount!!
(See green "REGISTER" button)
RESERVE AND PAY DEPOSIT BY:
Thru July 14: $2,095 members /$2,195 non-members
July 15 thru Aug 31 : $2,195 members /$2,295 non-members
Sept 1 and after: $2,295 members /$2,395 non-members
(Members must login to register at member rates)
- Round trip airfare via Swiss International Airlines New York to Zurich, non-stop flight
- Round-trip, private transfers Zurich airport to Zermatt Hotel
- Zermatt Hotel Ambassador is 4-STAR. Close to ski lifts.
- Seven nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy
- Sumptuous Breakfast daily
- Daily 4-course GOURMET Dinners
- All hotel taxes and service charges included
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE for first checked bag, plus skis and boots
- Lift tickets are NOT included (approx. $330 for 5 days; $380 for 6 days)
RESERVE NOW for $200 super early-bird discount!!ABOUT ZERMATT, SWITZERLAND:
(See green "REGISTER" button)
- Highest ski resort in Europe (5,726 feet); snow certainty - you can ski 365 days of the year
- Zermatt does not allow cars; only silent electric vehicles and horse-drawn sleds
- The Matterhorn - one of the world’s most photographed mountains towers over Zermatt.
- Ski in 4 areas: Sunnegga, Gornergrat, Klein Matterhorn and Schwarzsee; 224 miles of pistes.
- Or ski to Cervinia in Italy via the Plateau Rosa glacier for lunch & shopping (add’l lift ticket).
- The Gornergrat, Europe’s highest cog railway, brings passengers over dramatic bridges and tunnels to the summit. Enjoy Panoramic views of Switzerland’s highest peaks.
- Ski Klein Matterhorn where you can look the Matterhorn right in the eye.
- Savor fantastic lunches at cozy mountain restaurants surrounded by spectacular scenery.
- Zermatt’s runs are carefully groomed for every skill level. 60% of runs are red (intermediate); 20% of runs are expert (black). Longest run is 15 miles.
- Cervinia, Italy is an intermediate skier’s paradise with wide and deserted pistes.
- Expert skiers can enjoy ski touring and heli-skiing over untouched snow.
- Non-skier or want to take a day off? – Enjoy the ice rink or a sunny terrace. Go snowshoeing or sledding at the Gornergrat and take in the beautiful views of the Matterhorn.
ABOUT THE HOTEL AMBASSADOR
FLIGHT DETAILS and LAND PACKAGE OPTION: See flyer.
- 4-Star modern hotel. All rooms have balconies with mountain views.
- Located in the center of Zermatt; next to the Gornergrat train station. Other lifts are easily accessible within walking distance or via shuttle bus next to the hotel.
- Hotel Amenities: large indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, hotel bar, ski storage, ski shop/rental.
- Double-occupancy rooms. Single occupancy add $500.
- Daily generous buffet breakfast.
- Includes 4-course gourmet dinner every night.
- Luggage delivered from the transfer bus to the hotel.
PAYMENT (if deposit received now)
For full pricing schedule and options, see Flyer.
- Deposit Due now with reservation to secure your place on the trip: $600 (through July 14, 2017) or $700 (July 15, 2017 – August 31, 2017) or $800 (September 1, 2017 or after)
- Second payment: $800 payment due October 1, 2017
- Final Payment: $695 (members) or $795 (non-members), due November 1, 2017
- Late fees and penalties: $100 if final payment not received by November 1, 2017. Reservations are subject to cancellation and replacement from wait list if final payment not received by December 1, 2017
- Cancellation policy: Prior to 10/22/17: $150; between 10/22/17 and 11/22/17:-$800; between 11/23/17 and 12/10/17: 75% of trip price; after 12/10/17: 100% of trip price. Trip insurance is highly recommended The price of insurance is 7% of the trip cost. For more information or to book trip insurance, email Trip2018@swissskiclub.org at the time of booking with the subject line “Trip Insurance.” Separate payment by check is required and is due within 10 days of booking.
Copy of passport needs to be submitted to book flight. Passport needs at least two blank pages and must be valid for at least 6 months beyond conclusion of the trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (a Google Doc in new window):For important additional details, see our printable Zermatt flyer.
Other question? Email Alice at Trip2018@SwissSkiClub.org