Nestled high in the Canadian Rockies, the town of Banff is a charming mountain town offering all modern amenities, many restaurants and après-ski activities.
Banff Upper Hot Springs offers particularly special conditions to go for a warm, soothing soak in wintertime. If hot springs are not for you, you can also ice skate, snowshoe, dogsled, drive a snowmobile or even ice fish.
The Banff Ptarmigan Inn is centrally located and only steps away from the downtown area. Hotel amenities include hot tubs, steam room, sauna and a gym.
• Air Round trip on Air Canada Newark to Calgary, Canada
• Round trip bus transfers from Calgary Airport to Hotel in Banff
• 7 nights lodging in 3 stars hotel - 2 people per room at Banff Ptarmigan Inn
• Hot and cold buffet Breakfast
• 5 day lift pass for Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mount Norquay.
• Door to door ski shuttle to Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Mount Norquay
• Welcome dinner and farewell dinner with a traditional regional meal
• Mid week happy hour
• All taxes and surcharges
Feb 15, 2014 Full Payment Due
Sorry the Trip is Full! (Wait List) contact Barbara
For more information and to sign up contact Barbara Marcoz at Canada2014@SwissSkiClub.org or 917-386-7920