Save $100 by reserving early (with paid deposit)
Also, receive a $50 credit towards a Val d’ Isere lift ticket
if you pay in full and via check on or before 8/20/18
(Come back soon for our "REGISTER" button)
(Members must login to register at member rates)
RESERVE AND PAY DEPOSIT BY:
Thru Aug 20, 2018 : $2,595 members /$2,695 non-members
Aug 20 and after: $2,695 members /$2,795 non-members
Small Room with Double Occupancy (subject to availability): Subtract $250 per person
Single Room Occupancy (subject to availability): Add $650
Land Package (no flight, no transfer): Subtract $500
RESERVE NOW for $100 early-bird discount!!
- Round trip airfare via Swiss International Airlines New York to Geneva nonstop flight
- Private motor coach transfer between Geneva airport to Val d’ Isère hotel
- Hotel Ormelune 4-STAR ****. Located very close to ski lifts and in the center of town
- Seven nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy
- Sumptuous breakfast daily; seven GOURMET dinners included
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE for first checked bag plus skis and boots
- Lift tickets are not included (approx. $335 for 6 days; see FAQ for more
info on Epic pass holders)
(Come back soon for our green "REGISTER" button)ABOUT Val d’ Isère, France:
ABOUT THE Hotel Ormelune
- Frequently voted Best Ski Resort in France; one of the greatest ski resorts in the world
- Extensive slopes shared with Tignes, forming the Espace Killy ski area; 186 miles of groomed trails; over 90 lifts; vertical drop of 5,269 feet
- Thanks to the geographical location, layout of the pistes, high altitude, it’s France‘s most reliable snow with fantastic conditions almost guaranteed.
- Val d’ Isère is a mecca for all skiers: intermediate, advanced, and off-piste skiers have a huge terrain to choose from; you’ll be hard pressed to ski it all in 6 days.
- Experts can ski the famous “La Face” – one of the steepest, leg-burning runs in the Alps.
- Experience legendary après ski spots such as La Folie Douce and Cocorico; featuring live music and amazing shows. Not to be missed!
- Non-skier or want to take a day off? – Enjoy French food and wine on a sunny terrace surrounded by mountains; experience husky sledding with a pack of dogs; snow shoe on scenic trails amid spectacular peaks; practice your driving skills on ice in a go-kart or a BMW; cross-country ski among wild nature and magnificent views; ice-climb; ice-skate; or engage in retail therapy at some of the 70 shops.
FLIGHT DETAILS and LAND PACKAGE OPTION: See Flyer.
- Located in the heart of Val d’ Isère and very close to ski lifts and piste
- 4-Star hotel with modern and colorful décor
- Daily generous buffet breakfast
- Includes 7 dinners at hotel restaurant serving contemporary French cuisine
- Hotel amenities: sauna, gym, massage services; heated ski lockers
- Large (300 sq. ft.) rooms with mountain views and balcony
- Limited number of small (200 sq. ft.) double-occupancy rooms with village views; no balcony.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE (if not paying in full)
- Swiss Airlines R/T NONSTOP trip airfare JFK to Geneva (flight times are subject to change)
- LX 023 Fri 01 Feb 2019 JFK departure 7:45 pm to Geneva; arrival next day 9:20 am
- LX 022 Sat 09 Feb 2019 Geneva departure 11:40 am; arrival JFK 2:15 pm
- Free ski & boots and first checked bag, one carry-on
- Val d’ Isère is a 2-hour 45-min drive from Geneva
- If land package only (no airfare or transfer), price is reduced by $500
- For trip extensions, choose the land package and arrange your own flight & transfer
For full pricing schedule and options, see Flyer.
- Deposit Due now with reservation to secure your place on the trip: $800
- Second payment: $800 payment due Sep 15, 2018; Remainder Payment: due Oct 15, 2018
- Late fees and penalties: $100 if final payment not received by November 1st, 2018. Reservations are subject to cancellation and replacement from wait list if final payment not received by November 15th, 2018
- Cancellation policy: Prior to 10/1/18 - $200; between 10/1/18 and 11/1/18 -$900; between 11/2/18 and 12/1/18 - 75% of trip price; after 12/1/18 - 100% of trip price. Trip insurance is highly recommended. The price of insurance is 6% of the trip cost. For more information or to book trip insurance, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Copy of passport needs to be submitted to book flight. Passport needs at least two blank pages and must be valid for at least 6 months beyond conclusion of the trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (a Google Doc in new window):For important additional details, see our printable Flyer.
Other question? Email : Trip2019@SwissSkiClub.org