Ski the Austrian Alps
with the SSC!
St. Anton am Arlberg (Tyrol)
Fri, Feb 17 – Sat, Feb 25, 2017
Package Price per person
$2,276 members /$2,376 non-members thru Sept 5th
$2,376 members /$2476 non-members from Sept 6th
(Members must login to register at member rates)
- Round trip Airfare via Swiss International Airlines New York to Zurich nonstop flight
- Seven nights' accommodations at Hotel Nassereiner Hof (double occupancy)
- Sumptuous Buffet Breakfast daily
- Daily 4-course GOURMET Dinners
- Afternoon Snack at Hotel daily
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE for first checked bag plus skis and boots
- Lift tickets are not included (approx. $238 for 5 days; $278 for 6 days)
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 22 PEOPLE
RESERVE NOW for $100 early bird discount!!
(See green "REGISTER" button)
ABOUT St. Anton am Arlberg (Tyrol/Austria)
- Consistently ranked among World's TOP 10 SKI RESORTS (BOTH skiing AND après-ski).
- Known for its SNOW RELIABLITY, averages 276 inches of annual snowfall and has artificial snow-making (80% coverage.)
- With new Flexenbahn cable car in the 2016/2017 season, it is the biggest interconnected ski area in Austria linking St. Anton and St. Christoph, Stuben, Zürs, Lech, Oberlech as well as Schröcken and Warth easily and comfortably on skis.
- Austrian hospitality with lively après-ski activities among them the world-famous MooserWirt and Krazy Kanguruh.
- Known for some of the most beautiful ski runs in the Alps.
- As the birth place of "Modern Skiing," St. Anton's ski schools are known as among the best in the World, who can teach you the famous Arlberg technique.
- Non-skier or want to take a day off? You can go winter and snowshoe hiking, tobogganing, visiting the upscale shops at Lech or make a day trip to Innsbruck.
ABOUT the Hotel Nassereiner Hof ***
- Located next to the skiing slopes, sports stores and lifts – only about 150 YARDS to lift. Quiet area – yet 10 min walk to center of town for bars and nightlife.
- Hotel Amenities: Ski storage, boot warmer, hair dryer, bath robe, sauna towel and slippers in room. FREE wi-fi. Highly rated on TripAdvisor.
- Double-occupancy rooms with shower or bath, hair dryer. Price based on standard rooms. Room upgrade and limited number of single rooms. Email Trip2017@SwissSkiClub.org to request availability and pricing.
- Deposit Due with booking to reserve your place on the trip: $600 through September 5, 2016 / $700 from September 6, 2016
- Second payment: $800 payment due by October 5th, 2016.
- Final Payment: $876 members / $976 non-members, due by November 5th, 2016.
- Late fees and penalties: Additional $100 if final payment is not received by November 5th, 2016. Reservations are subject to cancellation with replacement from wait list if final payment not received by December 5th, 2016.
- Cancellation policy: Thru 11/15/16 - $100; from 11/16/16 thru 12/15/16 - $500; from 12/16/16 thru 1/15/17 - 75% of trip price; after 1/15/17 - 100% of trip price.
Trip insurance is recommended. The price is 7% of the trip cost. For more information or to book trip insurance, email Trip2017@swissskiclub.org at the time of booking with the subject line “Trip Insurance.” Separate payment by check is required and is due within 10 days of booking.
Questions? Email Alice at Trip2017@SwissSkiClub.org
See also our printable flyer St. Anton Trip flyer