The Alpe d’Huez area is one of Europe’s premier skiing venues. The resort hosted the 1968 Winter Olympics and is one of the featured mountains in the Tour de France. Known as the ‘Sunny Island in the Clouds’ with 300 days of sunshine, the slopes are situated on a south facing plateau. With 240km of trails, 58,000 acres skiable area and 85 ski lifts, the resort is one of the world’s largest and offers skiers runs from easy to difficult. Home to the world’s longest run at 16km (10 miles), starting from the ‘Pic Blanc’ glacier towering at 10,930 ft of elevation.
You will be staying in charming and cozy luxury chalets, located on the slopes, enjoying a spectacular and sunny panoramic view of la Meije mountain and the national park ”des Ecrins”. Alpe d’Huez has a lively après-ski life, many shopping options. Beside skiing, you have plenty of sporting options from ice rink, swimming pool, to motor and aerial sports.
- Air Round trip on Swiss Air JFK to Geneva, Switzerland
- Round trip bus transfers from Geneva to Alpe d’Huez
- 7 nights lodging in ski in/ski out chalets at Alpe d’Huez resort. 2 people per room. Individual room with supplement available
- Linen rental and cleaning fees
- All taxes and surcharges
- 6 day lift pass for the Alpe d’Huez domain, including the resorts of Auris en Oisans, Alpe d’Huez, Oz en Oisans, Vaujany, Villard reculas, La Garde en Oisans and Le Freney.
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner
- Mid week happy hour
EARLY SKIBIRD SPECIAL $50 off if booked by 11/22/14
$2,500 (Members) - $2,600 (non-Members)
Nov 22, 2014: Last Day for $50 Discount
Jan 15, 2015: Last Day for reservation
Feb 15, 2015: Full Payment Due - $1,500
Payment in Full
Deposit and balance payment on Feb 15, 2015
For more information and to sign up contact Barbara Marcoz at pres@SwissSkiClub.org or 917-386-7920917-386-7920
Alpe d'Huez Trip Flyer