This is our playground - Peak Fall Foliage in Vermont! Hike, Bike, Icelandic horse back riding, tennis and farm to table home cooking
Leave the driving to us! It’s a bus trip! Rainer will again do his magic in the kitchen. Enjoy the farm-to-table food fresh from the Von Trapp, Kenyon Farm and the Waitsfield farmer’s market. Don’t miss out on the finger licking BBQ and wholesome Vermont craft beers! Cheers to the fall season!
Meet new people! Hang out with your ski friends, go ski equipment and clothing shopping in Waitsfield, make plans for the upcoming ski season!
Have fun hiking, biking, and Icelandic horse backriding with Vermont’s awesome mountain views. Check-out the FAQ (UPDATED bus times & Manhattan pick up location below) for some of the fun activities and places to visit! We will plan a number of group activities! Relax on the deck, read, hang-out and enjoy starry nights! Check out http://www.sugarbush.com/activities/hiking/
Until September 15th
$219 Early Bird Members/$259 Early Bird Non Members
From September 16th
$259 Members/$299 friends
- Bus pick up in Long Island on Friday 30th at 4:00pm, Manhattan at 5:30pm and in Ramsay, NJ at 6:15pm. A sandwich dinner, wine and bottled water is provided for the bus ride direct to our lodge.
- Bus returns to Ramsey NJ, Manhattan and Long Island on Sunday evening. A bag lunch is prepared by participants for the bus ride home.
- 2 nights accommodation at the SSC lodge in Waitsfield, Vermont.
- Breakfast and group meals, prepared by participants, at the lodge.
- Bus transportation to a group activity each day.
Long Island boarding info.: Exit 49 Park and Ride off the L.I.E. at 4:00 PM sharp.
Manhattan bus boarding info: 42nd St/west of 8th Ave, New York, NY -- arrive by 5:30 PM since we depart promptly at 6:00 PM.
New Jersey bus boarding info: NJ Transit – Ramsey, NJ Route 17 Station (Park & Ride). arrive by 6:15 since we depart promptly at 6:45 PM.
Cancellations and Late Arrivals
Questions: Please email Noreen the reservationist at firstname.lastname@example.org I will respond to questions after 6th September. In the meantime see the FAQ attached.